Using the die cut pieces I pieced them back together to form an entire square. What I learned after doing the first one is that haphazard doesn't give very good results. So if you check out my first attempt above there isn't much of a pattern to it. But these came out much nicer in my opinion. The die is 4 inches square so I mounted these on 4 1/4 inch red card bases and added the sentiment from AlteNew Halftone Holidays stamps, die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. Pretty simple card but I think very pretty! I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 21: use scraps
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- Crafty Friends challenge: Christmas
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Have one more volunteer job for this week. So by this evening I'll be done for the week. Having friends for dinner tomorrow so I'll be cleaning tomorrow morning. Want to find some time to craft later today. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!