Sunday, November 1, 2020

New Challenge for November

It's November 1st already! While I suspect that most people will be happy to leave 2020 behind and move on to 2021, the time is moving more quickly than I would like. But today at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up we have another new challenge. It's always anything goes but we like to give you a little more of a challenge. This month it's "for the boys." Our sponsor this month is Limited Runs and several prizes will be given away, so come join us. I know you are working on Christmas cards, right?
My image from Limited Runs is called Mouse Ornament I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers, die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals and inked with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink.  The designer papers that I used are all from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. Three of them are from her new paper pack which is one of the prizes this month. 


My sentiment is computer-generated since I wanted this card to be for my grandson Arthur for Christmas. I hope you'll come join us this months at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and show us what Christmas cards you are making. I am entering these challenges:
I needed to get this up a bit early today as we have the twins all day today. I'm sure it will be a fun day. Arthur and Valerie are always good for a laugh. I promise to share their funny stories. Have a wonderful Sunday. Hope it's relaxing a crafty. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna 




5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Donna this card is adorable! I love the different papers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I am sorry about the link closing early. I added another one to the blog, please link up so we can all enjoy your lovely creation.

Suze said...

Cute card.

Beccy said...

What a cute image Donna, the little mouse is a sweetie! I love the colour scheme you went with too, very non-traditional but perfect for a little boy. You did a wonderful job with the colouring, and your inking around the image is so smooth and fabulous. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Debbie said...

Such a cute card for your grandson! Love the papers!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lori m said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the new digi papers, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...