As I thought about my "S" card I thought of a bunch of "S" words I could use. This morning I saw a video of a simple shaker card. So I thought I would try this easy way to make a shaker by using a plastic bag. And as the card progressed I started to think about how many more "S" words I could use. So, S is for shaker card, snowman, snowflake, Stickles, and sketch.
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 22: S is for shaker card, snowman, snowflake, sketch and Stickles
- Sketch-N-Scrap: sketch
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: Christmas
- The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge: create your own twist (shaker card)
- Creative Knockouts: winter wonderland
- QKR Stampede: anything goes