I wasn't sure that I'd have any more time to play today but I managed to get one more card done this evening. Day 27 is the letter X from Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards. In year's past I used Xs and Os to mean kisses and hugs on a Christmas card. This year I switched to a Valentines Day card.
The cute panda image is from Wild About You from Beccy's Place. I fussy cut him and inked him around the edges with black marker. I die cut the red heart from Spellbinder's Scalloped Hearts. The sentiment on the heart is heat embossed with black embossing powder. The sentiment is from Simon Says Sending Happy Thoughts (retired). The X and O stamp is from Another Simon Says stamp set called Big Holiday Wishes (retired). The designer paper is from the Paper Studio. the card base is black. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 27: the letter X
- Crafter's Cafe challenge: embossing
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge: festive color combo
- 613 Avenue Create: cute critters