Happy weekend! It's been such a busy week that I've gotten a little behind on Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards challenge. But I am determined today to get caught up and maybe a bit ahead as we have the twins again all day tomorrow. Plus I have a few other cards that need to be done for some other projects. When Tom asked me this morning what I was going to do today I said, "I'm making cards and you are in charge of dinner." Which doesn't really mean much but throwing everything I have ready into a crock pot. So my first card this morning kind of evolved over the course of several days. I think I make better cards if I really think things through although this one I changed several things on the fly.
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 13: K is for Kings
- Sweet Stampers: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes; use glitter
- Sparkles Christmas challenge: gold, silver, or glitter
- Christmas Crafting All Year 'Round: for family or friends