Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Warm Winter Wishes

 Today I have a fun snowman wishing you some warm winter wishes. 

The snowman is from Limited Runs and is the progressive challenge image this month. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and used Black Diamond and Ruby Slippers Stickles on the image for some texture and glitter. I die cut and embossed with Gina Marie Designs. Wonky Stitched Circles. The plaid paper is from my stash. The layers are backed with reddish brown paper and the card base is kraft. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set and embossed in black detail embossing powder. I finished the card by embellishing it with snowflakes, die cut from MFT Layering Snowflakes. They are cut with white foam and white glitter paper. I glued them together to give the card some added texture. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to be back with another card later this evening. Stay safe and healthy and God bless.

Donna

7 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Love this! This is a great sketch. I'm going to have to remember to play.

Beccy said...

Awesome choice of papers Donna, I love the mix of kraft with lovely bright colours. The little snowman is very cute and you've done a great job adding colour... I especially like the outline that seems to glow a little bit. The snowflake embellishments are fabulous too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Suze said...

Gorgeous card Donna. I like the plaid paper you used and the snowflake embellishments.

creationsnz said...

Awesome plaid paper to go with your snowman. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

cass said...

Fun Snowman, love the plaid paper. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " include something beginning with "H" " challenge.

cass said...

Bery happy to see you have joined us at The Crafter's cafewith you snowman card.

Stacey said...

What a cute card. I love the snowman. Thank for playing along with us at The Crafter's Café.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...