Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Day 23: T is for Tombstone

 I decided to leave Christmas for a bit and move to another holiday. When the letter "T" came up in Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards, I remembered that I had a tombstone for Halloween. So that's what I used.


The tombstone image is from Scribbles Designs called Tomb It May Concern. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Circle dies. I backed it with black card stock. The Spooky circle is from Create with TLC and colored with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut. I edges it with black marker. The designer paper is from my scrap box and I believe both papers are from the Paper Studio. The card base and the dotted paper is backed with orange card stock. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Please stay safe and healthy! God bless!

Donna


6 comments:

Suze said...

Great Halloween card Donna. I like the batty paper you used.

Beccy said...

Great take on the sketch Donna, your design looks awesome. I like the play on words... that's a good one! The patterned paper is very spooky with the bats flying every which way, love the spotted paper too.
I hope all is still okay in your household and with Valerie and Arthur too. Take care Donna.
Cheers,
Beccy

Suzanne H said...

What a great idea for T. I love Scribbles Designs and don't use them enough. Now you'll have a head start for next year's Halloween celebration.

Kathie said...

Wow Donna, what a great take on my sketch. I love what you've done and those wonderful colours and image. Perfect design papers. Oh, and orange is one of my favourite colours at present. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Helen said...

Love it - what a great pun too!

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic card Donna, love it!

Great job with one of our sketches as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...