Monday, November 30, 2020

Day 30: Do What You Love

 The last day of Beccy's challenge: A Month of Holiday Cards. I managed to do each challenge and a few extras along the way. I also have some other bits and pieces on my desk if I get time to put them together. Time will tell if that happens. But today I have my Day 30 card. The challenge was do what you love


There are several things about this card that I love. First, I love to work from a sketch and use them often. So this card was inspired by the Stella Sketch at Bugaboo challenge blog. Second, I love plaid paper and use it often in my card making. Third, I really like this stamp set by Beccy, Little Donkey Digital Stamp Set. I liked it so much that I bought it twice. LOL! Next time I will look carefully at my files. I also liked the other holly paper so I paired it with my plaid. I used a ribbon from my stash. I am entering these challenges:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am a little sore tis morning after my fall yesterday but I'll be fine. I'm thrilled there are no broken bones. God was watching over me. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with that lovely donkey.
Thanks for playing with Stella Says Sketch.
xxx Margreet DT

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card, I have this image, just love it, your background papers are perfect for making the image pop on your card. Awesome, hugs, Lori m

Suze said...

I like your "final" card Donna. I suspect that even though I have made my "final" card, I will end up adding another card too as there are quite a few hours left on the linky.
I like the plaid paper and how well it works with the holly paper.
Glad to hear that although sore there are no broken bones. Hopefully a bit of rest will help ease the soreness soon.

Beccy said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I especially like the holly paper on the right, that's such a pretty little pattern. Great combination of papers, the both work well with the image and are lovely and festive!
Cheers,
Beccy

P.S. I've sent you an email regarding the Little Donkey digital stamps.

Suzanne H said...

I'll have to add this donkey to my stash. He is adorable. I'm so sorry to hear about your fall and glad that you didn't break anything. Thanks so much for your comments on my Flickr. I know people can't comment unless they join, so I really appreciate it. Take care and now I'm going to work my way back through your cards ;)

Bonnie Lynn said...

This little guy is so cute! I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing this week at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...