Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thank You

 My morning didn't quite go the way I thought it might. Had more snow last night but not enough to make the roads too bad. The temperatures were only at 20 degrees and I know it's going to get colder but I didn't understand why the schools closed. And since the schools closed Opportunity House closed today too. I really was looking forward to going in to do some work there. And Tom wanted to get out of the house too. We probably will go to Teacher's Warehouse this afternoon. We know how to get into there and we can work there for a while. So this morning I realized that I needed one more than you card to have a package of 5 thank yous for Teacher's Warehouse. So here's an easy thank you card ready for donation.


My image is from Bugaboo stamps called Sketchy Boy Thank You. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I found a piece of scrap blue card stock and cut the image to fit it. The background paper is textured wallpaper. Very shiny and pretty. The ribbon is from my stash. I punched some hearts with a punch that I found at Opportunity House. I am entering these challenges:
I have another card in the works that I hope to get done yet today. Almost lunchtime and then the afternoon at Teacher's Warehouse. More craft time this evening, I hope. Stay safe today. Thanks for stopping by. Peace and all good!

Donna




4 comments:

Billie A said...

Fun cute card. Great Bugaboo image and card design. thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

Suze said...

Lovely Thank You card Donna. It might not have taken you long to do but it is hard to tell that.
You are fortunate that you can access the Teachers Warehouse and have a change of scenery. I'm sure that looking at the snow gets to the point where it is tedious once there have been several days of it!

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a cute thank you card. I love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

anne said...

Great card, such a sweet image. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2 DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...