Thursday, February 11, 2021

Happy Birthday to You

 Good evening, everyone! Time to post one more card that I was able to get done today. This is also for a progressive challenge over at Imagine That Digistamps. Kris made a really fun set for us this month. I am super excited about this new set!


The stamp set is called Birthday Bunny I die cut the image with MFT Stitched Circles and then mounted that on black card stock. The background papers are from last month's digi of the month stamps called Panda Love Drops. I added three cupcake stickers to the upper right corner. Also added some Worn Lipstick Stickles to the bunnies tail and hat. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. Since Opportunity House was closed today I am going to try to go back tomorrow and work some time. There are a few things I need to do. Please stay warm this weekend. It's supposed to be below zero here so we'll be bundling up! Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A great card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Suze said...

Your card is a beauty Donna. I like how well last month's papers work with this month's image.
Hope you can manage to get into Opportunity House tomorrow - and can manage to stay warm in those not so warm temperatures.

Pam said...

Another cutie! Great design!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Donna! I need to get using that set too!

Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! Good luck!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an absolute delight, a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Kristine said...

Awww, super cute Donna!! Love that you used last month's papers! And your cupcake stickers match this theme perfectly :) Thanks so much for joining in our DOTM challenge at Imagine That Digistamp ♥ Cheers, Kris B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...