Saturday, February 27, 2021

Gnome for Christmas

 This week has flown by and I have had very little time to craft. But there were a couple cards that I needed to finish before the end of the month. So tonight I worked on those two cards because Tom wants to visit his Dad tomorrow and Saturday. That means no crafting time this weekend. So one of the cards I made is still drying so I'll post that card later on. But I did finish a Christmas card.


The image is from Imagine That Digistamps called Girl Gnome with Lights. I die cut the image with MFT Stitched Circles. The designer papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and are scraps I had left over from other projects. The card base is a dark brown and the layering is black card stock. I used the large lights as embellishments on the card. The image has 4 light bulbs and I labeled it as a freebie from Wendy Made, but I wasn't able to find anything like that now. So I am unsure of where these cute light bulbs came from. I am entering these challenges:
Hope you are all well. Have a super weekend. Stay safe and healthy! Peace and all good!

Donna


11 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a wonderful fun card and image Donna. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue xx DT

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Sue.

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card! Love that lil gnome!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna. I like the papers you used. I have a lot of Lisa's papers but I don't know that I have those ones (or I've forgotten about them).
Great that you are able to get out and about again after that awful weather you had.

Melissa Craig said...

How cute! I love that light bulb image. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable card for Rudolph Days, Donna! The gnome is adorable and I like the fun lights you added! Great work with the sketch too!

Leslie said...

Love me some gnomes! Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us! We have a couple spots opening up on our DT and I'd love for you to join our team! Email me at mlccb@mail (not gmail just mail) if you're interested!
Hugs,
Leslie, MLCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Margreet said...

Great take on the sketch with that adorable gnome and the light bulbs.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Debbie said...

Super cute card! I love the gnome and those fun light bulbs!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Rachelle Oltean said...

So cute! You did such a great job case-ing the sketch and I love your bright colors! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!
Rachelle DT : )

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great fun image and lovely layout too and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days February Challenge, Luv Sam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...