Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Purr-fect Birthday

 Happy Wednesday! We have bright sunshine today which I can't enjoy too much as I had eye surgery this morning and they dilated my right eye. So too much light is not good right now. They will do the other eye next Wednesday. It was super easy and fast. I started this birthday card last night but didn't get it finished until this morning.


The image is from Imagine That Digistmaps. The set it called Birthday Kitty. I couldn't find it on the site so it may be retired. I colored the kitty image with Spectrum Noir markers and decided to fussy cut the image to allow more of the lovely red striped paper to show. The sentiment is from the same set and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Fags (retired). The backing layers are black card stock. The designer paper is a double sided paper from my stash so I used a piece from each side. I used a Stampin' Up! birder punch that I found at Opportunity House for $1. For embellishments I used Cinnamon Stickles and Recollections Glitz on the party hat. The paw prints are from a stamp from Opportunity House from Hero Arts. The card base is red card stock. I am entering these challenges:
As soon as my eye returns to normal I hope to craft some more. Please stay safe! Enjoy your day and God bless!

Donna


7 comments:

Stef H said...

well, i sure have missed alot!
all your cards are really great. like the child one!
hope you are safe & well. things good here.
got 9" of snow and now another 6 is expected today. UGH.
i think i worry more about my dog & house then myself! LOL

anyway, stay safe.

hugs,

Suze said...

Great to hear that your eye surgery went well. Shame about the light sensitivity but at least you can still craft. I like the paws going up the right hand side of the card. I like the way you interpreted the sketch too - I'm working on the same sketch at the moment.

Jinny said...

What an adorable card, Donna! Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Pam said...

How cute is this! I love the swweet little paw prints!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Margreet said...

Great card with that adorable cat. Love the footprints.
Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Debi said...

Fun card! Love the papers and colors! I wonder if I have that stamp in my stash??? It would make purrfect kid cards. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges this week. Hugs, Debi TMS DT

Debbie said...

Super cute card! Love the paw prints!
Hope all goes well with your other eye, too!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...