Saturday, February 13, 2021

Prayer of Thanks

 The week is almost gone again. I'm never sure why it goes so fast. But here it is Saturday evening. Once again we'll have the twins tomorrow for the day and then we'll get ready for a big winter storm that's headed our way. We already have a watch and the snow should begin tomorrow evening and continue until Tuesday morning. Sounds like it could be our biggest storm yet. 

I needed a thank you card. I had a couple in my stash but I didn't think they were appropriate for the occasion. So here's the card I made this evening for my purpose.


The flower images are from Heartfelt Creations called Daisy Patch Swirls. I stamped it with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I had never colored on kraft, so I thought I'd give it a try. I used Prismacolor colored pencils. The sentiment is from Beautiful Blessings from My Favorite Things.  I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me this evening. I think I am headed off to bed early so I can be ready for two very active toddlers. If they haven't been out of their tiny apartment they will run all over our house. We always have a great time. Take care. If you are in the path of the storm, be safe and keep warm. Our wind chills tomorrow are supposed to be below zero. Peace and all good!

Donna


7 comments:

Carol W said...

Donna this card is beautiful. I love the layout and the colors you chose. Very pretty. Stay safe in the snowstorm. It is BITTER COLD here .

Pam said...

This is a lovely card Donna! I love the flowers in the corners and the sentiment as the focal point!
ave fun with the twins!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Suze said...

Beautiful card Donna. Your colouring is beautiful - I haven't tried colouring on kraft either. With how yours turned out, maybe I should!
Hope the storm isn't too bad and that you are able to get the twins outside before it hits. We have rain here again today although still warm. Saves me watering the garden today!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great coluring on the kraft card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card and awesome sentiment! I always like the look of pencil colouring on kraft, nice work!

Dreja said...

Eine zauberhafte Karte.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Kuni said...

Wonderful CAS card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...