Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Birthday Girl

 My second post for today is a card for the girl twin in our family. Not my grand daughter but another set of twins in the family. Their birthday is in March so I wanted to be ready.


I love the "sitter" images from Bugaboo. This one is Bugaboo Brat Sitter 02. I used the Stella Sketch for this card. I thought the layout was perfect for this little sitter. I used Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Frames for the background. MFT Stitched Circles was used to die cut the small half circle to the right. I'm not sure where I got the sentiment. If it looks familiar please let me know so I can give credit. I used the polka dot paper for the half circle and the sitting perch. To finish it off I added 3 self-adhesive pearls. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. If we don't get too much snow tonight (expecting another storm overnight) we'll be doing our volunteer day tomorrow. Not much has been open here all week so it may be that nothing opens tomorrow either. In that case I'll have all kinds of time to craft. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe and healthy. Peace and all good!

Donna_


10 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

So cute, love how the little girl is sitting on the patterned paper, great design! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love how she is sitting on the cross piece of paper... so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Lori m said...

Beautiful card and lovely sitter stamp, hugs, Lori m

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna. I like how you placed the sitter girl so that she looks like she is sitting on a wall. Can't help you with that sentiment - never seen that one before.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great interpretation of the sketch and love the little girl sitting on the polka dot perch. Very nice coloring and adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and The Crafter's Cafe.

KT Fit Kitty said...

How fun to have another set of twins in your family! Growing up, I always wished that I had a twin, still wish that! I've always been fascinated with twins. Cute image and I like how you have perched her on the patterned paper strip.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card, and I love that its for yet another twin! Darling sketch card- so sweet!

Pam said...

This card is so cute and I really like the design. I really need to make up some cards so that I'm ready when one is needed!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, so sweet and absolutely adorable. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...