Saturday, May 9, 2020

This Buds for You

A little departure from my class this evening. The image is for the Limited Runs Progressive challenge this month.

The image is Tulip Monster by Limited Runs. I colored her with American markers. The checked paper is a scrap from my stash. The base is orange card stock I used MFT Blueprints 13 stitched A2 die for the white background. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired). I added a flower and a gem. I am entering these challenges:

MFT Sketch challenge: sketch
Alphabet challenge: C is for checks
Crafty Friends: flowers
Crafter's Cafe: anything goes

I love punny cards. I'm going to send this as a birthday card to my BIL. He's a beer drinker.  So I think he'll get a kick out of it. That's it for tonight. I'm ready to call it a day. Thanks for stopping by once again. Hope your weekend is going amazingly well! Stay well!

Donna

8 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant fun image and card thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Lori m said...

Happy Mother's Day...too cute card, adorable, hugs, Lori m

Shelly Schmidt said...

Dun card and love the punny sentiment- a beer drinker will get a chuckle out if this!

Dawn Phillips said...

It's a really sweet card. I love your little monster. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxxx

Dorothy S said...

What an adorable monster!!! The green checks are a perfect setting. Thanks for entering the ATG challenge at the Crafter's Cafe.
Dorothy S, DT member

Rachelle Oltean said...

Great take on the MFT sketch and I really like your checks at the bottom! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
Rachelle - DT : )

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... your cute monster card is lovely and it fits perfectly with the flowers challenge at Crafty Friends. Hope you will join again very soon.
Diane Louise (Team Leader)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...