Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Silent Night

Well, I can't say I am running around a lot but my time gets eaten up with other things and I don't seem to have a lot of crafting time these days. We are back to volunteering once a week at Teacher's Warehouse. Opportunity House ask me to do some computer work at home. And just the general household chores. It's all very time consuming. LOL! Last night I made a fast and easy Christmas card.

The image with sentiment is from Scribbles Designs called Silent Night Wreath. It's one of my favorites. I colored the image with American Craft markers and die cut the panel with the stitched rectangle from MFT Blueprints 13 (retired). I added a green panel behind. It wasn't as large as the panel but I thought it gave the card a different look than my usual mat. To finish it off I added red and green sequins and filled each one with Dimensional Magic. I am entering these challenges:

It's supposed to be stormy all afternoon so I hope to get some crafting time in. Right now I'd better figure out what's for dinner and get some lunch. Stay safe, please! Hugs to you all.

Donna

4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card! I like what you did with the green mat too! Sets off the colours of that pretty wreath.

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Jenny L said...

Hi Donna,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very gorgeous card and I love your stamped wreath and you have coloured it wonderfully.
Great idea the different colour matt card it makes it look like it was bought that way.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Lori m said...

Beautiful card Donna, life gets busy, just remember to take time and enjoy the flowers, hugs, Lori m

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and bright card! I love the image and the vivid colours! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely christmas card with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...