Tuesday, May 12, 2020

More Sparkle

Hope you had a wonderful day. As Tuesday winds to a close, I can honestly say that I got a variety of things done today: laundry, dishes, cleaning, some organizing, a walk outside and 4 cards, two of which I will show you in this post. This is a continuation of yesterday's Spring Card Camp 2 class. You can see my first card here. Now for part 2.


I followed Laurie's design on these two cards just like I did yesterday but I love how they turned out.


For this card I used Simon Says Stamps Single Roses dies. I haven't pulled these out in a very long time so it was nice to give them some love. I used two of the three colored panels that I embossed yesterday. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired). I didn't add any embellishments because I liked it just like this.


For this card I used 4 embossed panels in various heights. I cut two white strips that I added across the panels. The die cut "You" is from the MFT You Trio dies. And the secondary sentiment is from MFT All About You stamp set. To finish it off I added some enamel dots in approximately the same colors as my panels. I am really loving this color blocking technique. Using the glitter embossing powder on the panels really makes these cards sparkle!
I am entering these challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
Crafty Friends: flowers
Simon Says Wednesday: use dies and punches
Simply Create Too: use flowers

My DH and I are going to go for a walk. I hope to get my other two cards posted tonight also. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and healthy!

Donna

3 comments:

Lori m said...

Fantastic, these are fabulous too, just love the card layout design, hugs, Lori m

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... your floral card is lovely and it fits perfectly with the flowers challenge at Crafty Friends. Hope you will join again very soon.
Diane Louise (Team Leader)

SmilynStef said...

fun vibrant colors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...