Monday, May 4, 2020

Rain or Shine

Over the weekend we spent time out at our Baby Creek property. The weather was gorgeous on Saturday and rainy and chilly on Sunday. This morning we loaded our tractor from out there and took it to the repair shop. After that we came home. Since I can't bring all my crafty things with me I have a stash of card kits that I have from the last two years (2018-2019) when I was part of the Dueling Darlings group. I'd already made at least one card from each of the kits and these are the leftovers that I hadn't used yet. So this weekend I managed to finish 3 cards that came from some of those kits. So my first card turned out very colorful!


The image is Whipper Snapper Rainy Day Renee. The sentiment is from La La Land Rain or Shine. The sun is a die cut from Gina Marie Designs Stitched Sky. The designer paper is from Doodlebug Designs. I used MFT Blueprints 13 dies to use in the design. The sentiment is die cut with one of those dies. For the background, I used one of the tag dies from the Blueprints dies and die cut it from the middle of the paper. I turned the paper over and inlaid the die cut into the background. So that's why the background has different designs of paper. I fussy cut the main image and popped it up with foam tape. I love how colorful it is. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. Our area has extended our quarantine until May 15th. So I guess I have more time to craft in the next two weeks. Please stay safe and healthy! Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

All those rainbows are just so cheery ad bright. I'm finding that I have friends who need that right now.

karin said...

Wow Donna, so colourful this card. A really good one to cheer someone up.
Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

carla said...

You came up with a very original card for our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
A nice sentiment.
Beautiful bright colors.
Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Good Luck !
Carla (DT)

Lori m said...

Fantastic and inspiring card Donna, just beautiful, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I love colorful and cheerful cards!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

cass said...

Cute and colourful card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Dorothy S said...

This is adorable with the variety of rainbows and great colors. Congratulations on using some of the pieces you have left from kits. I have a huge selection of unfinished projects and need to be motivated! Thanks for entering the ATG challenge at the Crafter's Cafe.
Dorothy S, DT member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...