Friday, May 8, 2020

Friendship

For Day 3 of the Spring Card Camp 2, we are to take a stencil and dry emboss a background. I've actually never used a stencil to emboss so this was fun.


The stencil I used was Altenew Leaf Burst stencil. Since I did it on white I was afraid that the embossing wouldn't show in the photo so I used Twisted Citron to rub some ink over the embossing. I added an image from Bugaboo Stamps called 4 Block Tulip Square with a black card stock backing. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings. A simple card but looks really nice with that embossing in real life. I am entering these challenges:


A rather quiet day today after having the twins yesterday all day. It was gorgeous weather yesterday and today it's cold and windy. Really glad we had the kids yesterday when they could be outside and enjoy the weather. Arthur was enamored with twirls maple seeds. Since he is short they didn't twirl very well for him so he would hand them to me and say "watch," which is what I said to him the first time I showed him. Valerie was busy with dandelions. She likes to pick the flowers but she also likes to pick the ones that have gone to seed and run her fingers through to watch them fly. I can picture our entire yard this summer being nothing but dandelions. LOL! She'd love that. Time to move on for tonight. Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creations. Take good care of you!

Donna

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Donna, I'm so enjoying viewing all the cards you've been making with the class, awesome and beautiful, hugs, Lori m

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna this is gorgeous. I just love that image and I have it colored myself and just have to put it together. Great classes that you are getting. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...