Sunday, May 31, 2020

Holiday Hugs

I can't believe we are at the end of May already. Time seemed so slow for a while and now it's speeding by again. I have a quick card today. A Christmas card! My collection is growing.


The image is from Eureka Stamps. It's one of a four stamp set called Winter Set of 4 Digital Stamps.  I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut the image. The black border is part of the image. The background paper is a scrap from my Christmas scrap box. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set called Warm Winter Wishes. I die cut the sentiment with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired). I backed the layers in black card stock to match the image and added a heart brad with the sentiment. I am entering these challenges:

QKR Stampede: anything goes
Sketch Saturday: any sketch from 2017 sketch # 459
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
The Outlawz Festive Friday: Christmas

We had the twins yesterday. Lots of fun. They love to run through the garden until they start trampling plants. I'm trying to teach them to stay on the grassy area. We've also started taking them for walks on our neighborhood street so they learn they need to stay to the side and watch for cars. That's not something they get at home since they live in a big apartment complex. Also counting math items for Teacher's Warehouse. Keeping me very busy. Thanks for stopping by. Let's welcome June with all our hearts. Warmer weather here we come.

Donna

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful Christmas holly card, I've not even started on holiday cards yet, hugs, Lori m

cass said...

Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " Include a bear" challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...