Friday, May 1, 2020

12 Months of Christmas Link Up

Today begins the new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Our challenge is always anything goes but we also present an optional theme. This month our optional theme is Deck the Paws, feature a dog or cat. Here's my card.


Our sponsor this month is Ike's Art. I've used Puppy Love. To add some Christmas spirit I added a sentiment inside the heart. It's pretty tiny but it says: "Have you been naughty or nice?" Perfect for this guy who looks like he might be on the naughty list. Both of the background papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The paw print paper is one of the new papers this month Pawsome Holiday and the blue paper is from Marble Textures 1. I added the Memory Box Holly Leaf Border and instead of using the red berries I used a small heart die from Paper Smooches Paw Prints dies. The hearts were then covered with Dimensional Magic to make them glossy. I am entering these challenges:
I hope you'll join us this month for some Christmas fun. Check out the rest of the design team designs at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. We had a great time with the twins today. They really got into rolling the croquet balls down the sidewalk and watching them bounce down the stairs. It was a super nice day weather-wise so we took several wagon rides too. I'm sure they are sound asleep by now. Be safe! Make it a super weekend!

Donna

13 comments:

ike said...

That is really lovely and I love that paws background paper :-)
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna that is a wonderful card. I love that image and used it for the Epilepsy Blog Hop. Great Paper. Now for my other role....thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card and I love the dog with the background papers with paw prints.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Debi said...

That adorable pup doesn't look like he could be naughty if he tried. Certainly a great card. Thanks for sharing it at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. Hugs, Debi

creationsnz said...

Lovely details and I'm sure he's naughty and nice! So nice to see you here at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies for our challenge, CarolG

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Donna! Your card is soooo cuuuuute! The puppy is precious! I love your pawprint papers, so adorable! I'm happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again!

KT Fit Kitty
Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

Andrea W said...

So cute! I love the fun papers and darling image. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet card! That dog is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a fun non-traditional Christmas card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Love your card so much! Gorgeous and love the dog on it! :)

Mrs A. said...

This is too darn cute for words. Certainly erring on the naughty side methinks. Hope your well and safe in these worrying times. Hugs Mrs A.

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...