Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year, New Challenge

Welcome to 2020 and to a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  I know Christmas is over but you have to start making them some time and sooner is better. LOL! So our first challenge for 2020 is an old fashioned Christmas and our sponsor is Lunagirl Digital Stamps. Our challenge lasts all month long; plenty of time and you don't have to use our theme. The challenge is always anything goes.


My card features the Lunagirl Blue Noel Digital Collage sheet. I love the non-traditional color for Christmas. I used two different papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles:


I also added a doily and a flower from Sandylion Essentials. All the layering is done with dark blue card stock. I hope you'll come play along this month with our first challenge of the year. 
I am entering these challenges:

I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start. We have sunny weather today and we are almost back to 50 degrees. So my next activity is a walk. It isn't freezing and windy today so it's time to get outside and "blow the stink off" as my Mom used to say. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna


2 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

A lovely non traditional card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog. And a happy New year!
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Mandy said...

I love to use blue on Christmas cards, usually for icy scenes so this is a pleasant change.

Your flower is the perfect embellishment to compliment the image.

Looking forward to working with you on the DT on the team :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...