Monday, January 13, 2020

Anything But a Card

Day 3 of the Bugaboo Down on the Farm Birthday Bash is all about anything but  card. Their suggestion was to make a party favor so that's what I did.


I used a tutorial from Scor-Pal to make the box with some designer paper from a thrift shop. The image that I used was Make It Snappy - Hey There colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I added the Happy Birthday in a photo program. And I added my DH's favorite candy. I am entering these challenges:
I had the time this evening to make another card in between packing the trailer and running errands so I'll be back in a bit with another card. We leave tomorrow for our four day trip to Florida. Tomorrow we drive to Cincinnati to pick up Tom's Dad. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Donna


2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Yum. Donna that is such a great treat idea...just think that you might have two little ones fighting over it, lol. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm 10th Annual Birthday Bash, Lisa Lynn DT.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This treat box is just adorable!!! Love the see through window- and love the adorable horse! Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 10th Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug, Good Luck with the prize draw too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...