Saturday, January 18, 2020

Birthday Bash Day 6

Still working on Bugaboo Birthday Bash cards. The wind is still howling outside so I'll get right to the fun.

Day 6 is a color challenge. Not my favorite kind of challenge but I seem to be doing okay with these. I have to plan them more carefully to make sure I have all the colors.

I embossed the yellow card stock with the Spots and Dots embossing folder. I used a black card stock base. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles (no longer available). The checked paper is from my stash. I added the "clucks" to the image from Gina K's Funny Farm stamp set. On the inside the card reads: "Holy Cluck! Another 'bird' day." I am entering these challenges:
My DH Tom looked at the wind map a bit ago. The southern part of Florida is very windy. We are getting gusts up to 30 miles per hour. Even the birds are having trouble flying around. Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is calm and relaxing!

Donna


4 comments:

Pam said...

Oh how cute! Those colorful chicks make me smile! Love the embossed background!
That's Florida for you. If you were there in the summer you would get the daily afternoon thunderstorms. Enjoy your trip!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your sweet color inspired card! Yellow for sunshime (or maybe warmer than home if you are in a storm). Glad you are getting time to create while traveling! So glad you joined us for the Bugaboo 10th Birthday Bash! Best of luck in the random.org prize draw!

Sheryl said...

Such a bright cheerful card. I love those chickens!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable image and card! I like how you stamped the "clucks" - nice touch! I ended up only joining 3 of the Bugaboo challenge days but I had fun! Their images make me smile and gave me back some mojo I was missing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...