Tuesday, January 14, 2020

It's Bingo Day

We made it to Cincinnati without any problems this afternoon. Took us the better part of the morning to get the trailer packed and ready. I think they want to leave tomorrow morning by 7am so I'll be heading to bed a little early tonight. So today is Day 4 at Bugaboo's 10th annual Birthday Bash and the theme is bingo. Here's my card.

I used the Bugaboo image called Cownt Your Blessings. I colored with Spectrum Noir and die cut with My Favorite Things Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The sentiment is computer-generated. I punched some hearts to add to the sentiment strip. The paper is an animal print collection from Michael's. The layers are backed with black card stock. Here's the bingo board.

I am entering these challenges:
Off we go to Florida in the morning so I'll be off grid for three days. When we arrive in Florida on Friday I'll get the Internet back so I'll be back then. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!


Donna

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna your card is just adorable with those cute cows. Travel safe and have a GREAT trip. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm 10th Annual Birthday Bash, Lisa Lynn DT.

Joy Wilson said...

I'm glad your traveling safely, and I'm hoping you a ton of fun! I just love this cheerful card! Thank you for playing along in our Birthday Bash challenges. We have a few more left. Hopefully you can join in while traveling!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Donna! I love how you coloured that adorable image! I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun and festive Birthday card!!! Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 10th Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug, Good Luck with the prize draw too!

Safe travels Donna!!!

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Very pretty card! Daffodils are so much fun to create with! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...