Sunday, January 12, 2020

Down on the Farm

The birthday bash is here! Bugaboos 10th anniversary birthday bash and it's all about down on the farm and birthdays. You can find all the details at the link above. I love Bugaboo images. This is kind of a bad week for me as we'll leave Tuesday to travel to the Florida Keys. That's a three day journey for us so I won't have Internet for those three days. But I'm going to try to get as many projects done as I can before we leave and then plan for the rest and hopefully I'll have time once we are in Florida to craft. Paper crafting in the car does not work. So we'll see what happens. I have my first two cards done!


This is for the Day 1 challenge: create a farm image project.
My image is Party Pig Trio colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles (no longer available). The sentiment is from Create with TLC die cut with Clear Dollar Stamps Designer Labels (sadly no longer in business) and inked with Salty Ocean Distress Ink with my new ink brushes. The yellow card stock panel is embossed with a Paper Studios embossing folder. I thought that made a nice border. The background dotted paper is from my stash probably from an thrift store find. I am entering these challenges:
I'll be back with my Day 2 project soon. Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks to Bugaboo for the fun challenge. I always need birthday cards! Have a blessed day!

Donna



2 comments:

Lori m said...

This is so cute!! I love fun and happy cards, hugs, Lori m

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun and cheery card- love the happy colorful vibe to it!
Safe travels!!! Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 10th Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug, Good Luck with the prize draw too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...