Monday, January 13, 2020

Sending Lots of Love

I saw the Atlantic Hearts sketch this morning and had to give it a try before we left for Florida. Here's what I came up with.

The Daffodil image is from Pattie's Creations. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut the image. The sentiment is from Altenew Heart Flowers stamp set. The background paper is really a light green but my lighting makes it look rather yellow. The card stock strips are of course orange and green. The base card is kraft paper. I like this one! I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. Tomorrow morning we'll pack up and head out to Cincinnati. We'll have Internet tomorrow evening but then nothing until we get to Florida on Friday. hope you all have a lovely week. Mine will be a very long truck ride. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna


7 comments:

Lori m said...

Stunning card, the weaving is such a beautiful accent on your card, hugs, Lori m

Joy Wilson said...

Oh I just love these bright colors! I can't wait for spring and the daffodils and tulips to arrive! The woven strips of orange and green are very nice touch. This card is perfect for our anything goes challenge at Pattie's Creations. I hope you join us again next month! Have a great week!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Patties Creations Design Challenge

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a great sketch! Love your gorgeous card, Donna! The daffodils remind me of spring - I'm so looking forward to spring!

Dena J said...

So wonderful to see daffodils! I look forward to them each year...yours are beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Brandi said...

I love your take on the sketch, great card. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Pattie G said...

This is so pretty! I love how you colored my image and it goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...