Saturday, January 18, 2020

Day 5 Make Us Laugh

We made it to Florida yesterday. Stayed at Flying Js for two nights. We set up in our campsite here at Big Pine Key and a neighbor camper said we were supposed to get hit by a wind storm in a few hours. Rain came first but then the wind came in and howled all night long. It's still very windy and shakes the trailer. I wouldn't want to be here in a hurricane, that's for sure. Hoping it will die down sometime today so we can get outside. Here's my Day 5 card for Bugaboo's Down on the Farm Birthday Bash. The theme is make us laugh.


I used Bugaboo's Farm Critter Stack for the front of the card. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and I inked the sky with Salty Ocean Distress ink. I die cut the image with the tag from MFT Blueprints 13. The haystacks are from Clear Dollar Stamps Fun on the Farm (no longer in business).The background paper is from my stash. The sentiment is from Gina K Funny Farm. I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card but it has a pig stamped on the inside and says: "Sent with Hogs and Kisses." I am entering these challenges:
I'm not sure how long I will have Internet. The campground Internet is not working so I am using my phone as a hot spot. So I'm signing off so I can get the rest of my cards posted before I lose it all together. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.
Donna


7 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun card! I just love the haystacks! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna your card is too cute with those haystacks. Love the pile and your wonderful coloring. Be safe and don't fly away in the wind. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm Birthday Bash Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Lori m said...

Beautiful cards Donna, stay safe, hope the winds settle down soon, wait there headed my way now, enjoy Florida, I'm in NY and its blistery cold ugh! We got a foot of snow yesterday with the drifts in my yard and more on the way...toss me some sun please.

Hugs, Lori m

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun and cute card! I love that fun stack of critters! So glad you joined us for the Bugaboo 10th Birthday Bash! Best of luck in the random.org prize draw!

And, a windstorm in an RV does not sound like too much fun! Did you sleep???

KT Fit Kitty said...

So glad you made it there safely. Sounds like you're at the mercy of the weather and I hope by now it is much better! This is super cute - I have this image but didn't end up using it - I love how you added the hay piles!

Megan J said...

Hi Donna, a fun farmyard birthday card for sharing, love the animal stack with the haystacks too. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, apologies for running late, we have had severe bushfires here in my part of Australia. Megan DT LPoCF

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Donna... Thanks for entering your cute animal card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. love how they are all standing on top of each other. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...