The image is from QKR Stampede called Bear Hugs. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is from Bits of Paper. I added a faux stitched border around the card. The base of the card is red card stock and the layering is black card stock. I punched a heart with a Recollections punch and added a purple heart gemstone to match the patch on the lady bear. Pretty simple. I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- Incy Wincy Design challenge: happiness
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Time Out challenge: photo: inspiration
- Double D challenge: use a punch (Recollection heart punch)
That's it for me today. We drive back home tomorrow so maybe tomorrow evening I'll have a chance to play some more. Take care; have a blessed day.