Sunday, January 12, 2020

Birthday Chick

Welcome back for Day 2 of the Bugaboo Down on the Farm Birthday Bash! Today is a sketch challenge and I love to use sketches when I create cards.


The Bugaboo image that I used for this card is Birthday Bird 01 colored mainly with American Craft markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. The purple birthday paper is from my stash as is the dotted vellum paper. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with Quickcutz Tags, inked with Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber distress ink with my ink brushes. I used two enamel dots to help cover up my liquid glue to hold down the vellum. I am entering these challenges:
Now it's time to go get some packing done. I hear the weather in Florida will be about 30 degrees warmer than it was last year. So I am excited! Last year we wore our coats the entire week we were there. So I'm packing more shorts this year! Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Donna


6 comments:

Patti J said...

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!!! This card is darling - lovin' that sweet chick!!!

Pattie G said...

Donna,
Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
PS I am looking for a few new Design Team Members!
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute card! I just love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along in our Birthday Bash!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna this is adorable. Just love the colors and the TLC sentiment. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm 10th Annual Birthday Bash, Lisa Lynn DT.

Vic said...

A super colourful and fun card! Thanks for sharing with us this challenge, over at Patties Creations (Vic, DT). X

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun and colorful Birthday card- would put a smile on anyone's face!!! Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 10th Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug, Good Luck with the prize draw too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...