Saturday, January 18, 2020

Bug Birthday Bash Day 7

And for the final day of the Bugaboo Birthday Bash they have a photo inspiration.
This challenge is associated with the Friday Freebie. I already had the free image so I used it on my card.


I like the bright colors of the photo and used some of them in my card. The Bugaboo Image is Sheep Trio (free right now over at Bugaboo Birthday Ewe Trio. If you've been to my blog before you know I love plaid so I used MFT Merry and Bright Plaid Patterns. I colored the image with American craft markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals. The sentiment comes with the image and is die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentence Strips. I backed the layers with blak card stock to make the color pop. To finish off I added some self-adhesive gem stones as accents. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks to Bugaboo Stamps for posting the challenges ahead of time so I could work ahead since we were traveling this week. And for giving us a few extra days to post. That was a tremendous help to me. I'll be taking a little break now from blogging. Internet here is hard to work around. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed rest of the month!

Donna



10 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE your background paper, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Birthday Bash celebration, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute card! I love the way you colored the image and the pretty background papers! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Lisa Lynn said...

Great paper to go with the image. You are so dedicated to be on vacation and still post to the challenge. Enjoy your time away and have fun. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm Birthday Bash Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Stef H said...

i always chuckle at that image. too cute. great cards all week.
we're in the deep freeze here. i think my garage door is frozen shut which is OK with me as i won't be leaving my house. 1 degree with wind chill of -21. supposed to be in single digits all day with wind chills like that.

looks like i won't be driving my new car for awhile.... maybe april? LOL

stay warm, stay safe. hugs.

Lori m said...

Love, love, love it, so cute and pretty too, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

This is such a cute birthday card! Bugaboo images are adorable! You colored it perfectly and the plaid layer looks great!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Suze said...

What a great card. I really like the plaid paper you used. I was appreciative of Bugaboo giving the info ahead of time and a couple of extra days at the end too as I was also away travelling. They must have known that you and I needed it! Thank you for joining in the 5th Anniversary Celebrations at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! It sounds like you're settling in and enjoying yourself - I hope you will be able to share some of your quilling projects! Your card is super cute - I love how you coloured the sheep in different colours, so fun! Also love your plaid paper!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Donna ... Thanks for entering another one of your lovely cards into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...