Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Sleigh Ride

How did we get to the last day of the year already? But isn't it exciting to be starting a whole new decade? I don't think I've ever thought of time in terms of decades before; but here we are looking to the future of a new decade. Wow!Wishing you a Happy, Healthy 2020!
I have another Christmas card today. I've always wanted to do a card with Santa and his sleigh and the moon so here it is finally!

The image is from Scribbles Designs called Santa Reindeer. My son gave me ink blending brushes for Christmas so I used those to create the background, masking the moon. The house, trees and snow drifts are dies from a Scenic Winter set. I won this as a blog candy but I believe it's from a PaperCrafting magazine. The sentiment is from the Little Paper Shop (sadly no longer in business). The trees have some dots of Eucalyptus Stickles on them. I am entering these challenges:

I hope that you take some time to reflect on the last year/decade. I'm not good at making New Year's resolutions and keeping them but I do like to look backwards and forwards and see what can be improved upon. I've also seen people pick a word and be intentional about that. I need to think about that some too. Whatever your New Year traditions are, I wish you peach, joy and happiness for 2020 with lots of crafts thrown into the mix. Huge New Years hugs coming your way. Have fun and be safe ringing in the New Year!

Donna


4 comments:

Pam said...

Your card is magical! I love the Northern Lights sky and Santa and his reindeer flying through the sky leaving the trail of twinkle!
Happy New Year! No resolutions here!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

A beautiful card! I love the scene you've created!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

crafty said...

A lovely image and design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card! I love how you combined the image with the trees and house to make the cutest little Christmas scene. The sky looks magic too.
Thank you for playing along with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...