Sunday, December 1, 2019

Last Challenge for 2019

Today begins the last challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Our challenge is always anything goes although we give you an optional theme to play along with if you'd like. This month our sponsor is Scribbles Designs and our optional theme is 3 or more layers. Layering is one of my favorite things to do.


My card uses Elves @ Work digital stamp. I used several layers of designer paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles: An Eclectic Christmas Silver and Gold, Miscellaneous Textures Red and Green, and A Touch of Christmas Glitter and Gloss.  The gold strip is Altenew Gold Glitter Tape. The image is colored with American Craft markers and die cut with Spellbinder's Labels 35. I hope you'll join us this month at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for a fun challenge. It's a chance to get your Christmas cards all wrapped up! I am entering these challenges:
Can you believe November is gone and December is here. Hope you have your Christmas cards done or almost done. My cards just need to be written out and mailed but I have lots of ideas for gifts that aren't started yet. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Donna

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable, Donna! I love elves! That's a great sketch too! It's on my list but I don't know if I'll have time. Sweet card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna that is a wonderful card with the elf. Those papers are great with the shimmer and sparkle. And for my other side...thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge.

Mrs A. said...

Those elves will get any where. Cute inmage . Hugs Mrs A.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Your elf card is lovely… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. Hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader]

Helen said...

Such a cute design and I love the touch of glitter.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round and Happy New Year!

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...