Monday, December 30, 2019

Tag You're It


Finally at Day 7 of the Bugaboo Critter Chaos Challenge and the theme is to keep it simple: 2 layers, ribbon or twine and use the Bugaboo Critter Freebie. I can do that. At first I started thinking about a card but right before Christmas I found this tag holder that I made and it only had a few tags in it. I thought I could give it as a gift but not enough tags so I'm thinking it would be good to beef up my tag supply. So I made a tag for this challenge.

The image is the adorable freebie called Poppi Christmas present.from Bugaboo Stamps at least until tomorrow. I used the MFT Cross-Stitch Tag die to create the tag. The striped paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The tag base is red card stock. I colored the image with American Craft markers. Added a ribbon from my stash. The "merry" die cut is from Birch Press Designs and the final embellishment is Eucalyptus Stickles on the hat and present. I am entering these challenges:

I am off to take a nap after having the twins overnight. I am warn out. But maybe some crafty time this evening I hope. Just in case I don't get back here before the New Year. Wishing you all a blessed New Year. Many crafty returns in 2020! Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! Your tag is so cute! I'm not sure if I'll get to Day 7 but I didn't realize using the freebie was a requirement so I'm glad I read it here, just in case I get inspired tomorrow. Sounds like you had a fun time with the twins! Happy New Year to you!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great job on these! Happy New Year to you!

Pia S said...

Such a cute tag! Perfect for our 7th Christmas chaos challenge day. Thanks for joining and good luck in the challenge!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna that is a great tag. Glad that you were able to play along for the week. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Holiday Critter Chaos Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Sandy said...

Aww, so sweet! Love the fun and bright colors. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

cass said...

Cute Christmas tag. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, Christmas or New Year challenge.

NickScrapShack said...

This is a very cute tag. I really like the way you used the pattern paper on the top and how well you matched the colours on you colouring. Well done.
Thank you for playing along with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...