Sunday, December 29, 2019

Naughty or Nice?

Sunday is almost over. We had the twins most of the day and we have them overnight. Arthur laid down in bed and drifted off to sleep right away. Though Valerie was laying on the floor with her blanket several times this evening she didn't want to close those eyes. But she is finally asleep and I can do a blog post (or two). We'll see how well I hold up.
I was working on Day 5 of the Bugaboo Critter Chaos challenge and the theme is Critter Chuckle. So I used Crabby Cat Christmas from Bugaboo and paired it with a sentiment from Create with TLC.. This is a very simple card. The designer paper is from American Craft. I used green card stock for the base and layering. The sentiment panel is inked with MFT Cherry Cobbler. I am entering these challenges:

That's it for this post. I may try to work on another post before heading for bed. I can hear someone moving around on the monitor so I may not getting anything else accomplished tonight. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Donna

5 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable card...Happy New Year to you and your family, hugs, Lori m

Margreet said...

Love your funny card with Crabby Cat and the great sentiment.
Thanks for joining the Holiday Critter Chaos at Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hehehe, this is so cute and fun! This is the critter I have printed for my humourous card (if I get to it!). I've used him a couple times before in the past and he cracks me up!

Catie Cuddles said...

Fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge. Oh and a happy New year too!
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Pia S said...

It might be a simple card, but it’s a super fun one! Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...