Saturday, December 28, 2019

Penguin Joy

My DIL would love that title. She is a penguin fan. She just might get this card too as a thank you for the Christmas gifts.


This is the Penguin Joy digital stamp from Bugaboo. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with MFT Stitched Ovals. The plaid paper is from my scrap box and the snowflakes are from MFT Layered Snowflakes dies. All layers are backed with black card stock and the card base is kraft. I added Candy Cane Stickles for some sparkle to the image. I am entering these challenges:

The twins and their parents were here for dinner this evening. For some reason 3, 2, 1 blast off sends them into a fit of giggles. It was 62 here this afternoon but it won't last long. So we got them out to the playground before the rain comes in. Can't believe it's 62 on December 28th. I'm sure we will pay for that at some point. LOL! Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

9 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable card,,,,sweet penguin and love the plaid background. Enjoy the warmer weather, its not as warm our way, the snow has melted which feel odd this time of the year, and I'm loving it!

Hugs, Lori m

Mrs A. said...

A sweet penguin card. Can I send your DIL some of the wretched/ I mean adorable penguins that my true love has been sending me!!! Lol.
Hugs and happy New Year wishes to you. Mrs A.

Marsha Reed said...

Cute penguin card, Donna! Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Marsha DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

I hvae a lot of Bugaboo Christmas images but I don't have this one. It's so cute, I'm going to be adding it to my list - love your card! Those snowflakes are such a nice detail!

Brandi said...

This is just so adorable, I love it. The penguins are so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Shelly Schmidt said...

How lovely! Loving the plaid DP- so Donna! Great fun card! That penguin is sweet and a cute animal to adore!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is gorgeous. Love your layout. Now for my other role...Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Holiday Critter Chaos Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog it means so much to us! I love all your projects you submitted for the week!

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog it means so much to us! I love all your projects you submitted for the week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...