Saturday, December 28, 2019

Hershey Kiss Gift Card Holder

Welcome back! The end of the year is fast approaching and I'm still trying to catch up with lots of things including a few challenges. This gift card holder is for Day 3 of the Catch the Bug Holiday Critter challenge.

I do believe Santa should have brought me a new camera for Christmas. I apologize for the somewhat blurry picture. I used Bugaboo Stamps Winter Penguin Trio  to decorate my box that not only is a gift card holder but also gives a sweet treat: in this case, Hershey Kisses. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and added Rock Candy Stickles for a little sparkle. The sentiment is from Desert Diva die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals and again Rock Candy Stickles was added for some sparkle. I glued one end closed but tied the ribbon to close the other end. The designer paper is from American Craft. You can find the tutorial for the Hershey Kiss Gift Card Holder on YouTube.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope to post Day 4 of the Holiday Critter Challenge later today. The twins are coming for dinner so I'll have to go get ready for that now. If not today I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

How adorable is this treat holder (and , refillable too)! Love the sweet images you used. Thanks for joining us for the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute, I love penguins! I'm really enjoying your Critter Chaos cards and projects!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is such a great creation and so creative. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Holiday Critter Chaos Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

Sheryl said...

Great treat box / gift card holder.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...