Thursday, December 5, 2019

Another Birthday

Working my way through the December family birthdays. This one is needed right away. This is for Tom's Aunt. She is going to be 95 or 96 this year. I've lost count. But I think she'll like this.

Card details:
Image: Pattie's Creations Blackeyed Susans
Sentiment: Simon Says Big Birthday Wishes
Dies: My Favorite Things Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares
Designer Paper: Green background (Close to my Heart) Yellow and white squares(a thrift store find)
Card Stock: kraft and black
Ink: Tea Dye Distress Ink, Versa Fine Onyx Black
I am entering these challenges:
Today is my busy day. Volunteering at 2 different organizations through the morning and afternoon. Tonight I'd like to get a start at writing out my Christmas cards and maybe some sewing projects too. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

6 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, very interesting disign.
Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at This week through the door to the craft room . See you in the next challenge.
greetings
Danka
TTCRD
Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

Heather said...

So lovely - such pretty flowers and papers - this cheery bright card is sure to put a smile on Auntie's face! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a gorgeous card! We have brown-eyed susans growing in our yard! What a great sentiment too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is so pretty - beautiful flowers and great color scheme to go along with the fun sketch.

stampingvickisvisions said...

Great card, I just love these flowers and your card shows them off very nicely!! Thanks for joining us during this very busy time of the year.
Vicki's Vision DT


Donna Scholz said...

Nice take on this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, Donna! A happy birthday to Tom's Aunt as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...