Sunday, November 25, 2018

U is for U-Fold Card

Happy Sunday! If you've been following my 30 Days of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place challenge, you may be saying "What happened to your T card?" It's coming. It's drying right now so I decided to go ahead and post my U card. Day 24 is the letter U and I chose to do a U-fold card.


I used the Santa image from Beccy's The Big Guy digital stamp set and Dasher from the Dasher and Dancer digital stamp set. This is an A2 size card. Everything except those two images is stickers. I looked in my sticker box which I never remember and found a bunch of Christmas stickers. So I decided to decorate the card with these stickers. Have no idea where they are from. But I thought it turned out very cute! I am entering these challenges.

This was a fun card to make and fairly easy. The shadows made the photo look a bit funny. I hope it's not too bad to tell what the card looks like. Thanks for stopping by today. I'm hoping to get my T card up early tomorrow morning. Have a good week!

Donna

9 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Donna love the card fold you used...it is perfect for the images you have showcased
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

meg said...

Thanks for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge love the cute reindeer and the wonderful fold

Beccy said...

I think it's turned out very cute too Donna! Great card fold, and you did a wonderful job decorating the different sections. Love the "Merry Christmas" sticker and all the little peppermint candies... they look very festive. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your card is cute... I love seeing Christmas cards and this one is definitely a great one!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great fun fold card! I love the wonderful holiday details. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

Glenda Atkins said...

Super card, love the fold (I do not think I have ever made a card using that fold). I also think you chose a great way to use up stickers.
Hugs
glenda

Janice said...

What a great fold, one I’ve not heard of before. Love your card.

scrappymo! said...

Oh my...I just love this card fold. IT is very fun and a great card too! Lots of detail here.


Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.

Diane said...

Super cute card!! Thank you for joining our Alphabet challenge!
Diane AC DT {Nellies Nest}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...