Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Snow Couple Like You

Welcome to Tuesday! This week is already shooting by. I have a lot to accomplish today to get ready to drive tomorrow for Thanksgiving holiday. I think the worst thing about the holiday is packing everything up and the travel time. Otherwise I usually love the holidays.
My brother and his lovely wife will be married 50 years on December 28th. Since it's so close to Christmas I am often late sending it out. But this year I'm going to be on time.

The Cute Snow Couple are the progressive challenge images at The Outlawz. They are images from Drawn by Krista. I colored them with American Craft markers. The background DP is also from American Craft. The ric rac is from my ribbon stash, I created the sentiment with my computer and then die cut the hearts with Spellbinder's Scalloped Hearts. I added Recollections Glitz to areas of the image. Inside I used the same DP and added the sentiment Happy Anniversary. I am entering these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by today. I am headed off to start packing and baking for Thanksgiving dinner. I am hoping to get back to my craft table this evening. We'll see how it goes. If not, wishing all a wonderful holiday.

Donna

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

How sweet and adorable! 50 years- wow!!! Congrats to them! I just love the DP you used as well.
Safe travels for your family Thanksgiving- hope you enjoy every minute!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, you do such a good job with sketches, I am in awe! This card is adorable!

Pam said...

This is such a darling Anniversary card! I know they will just love it! Our youngest daughter and her husband were married one week before Christmas 13 years ago.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun card! The festive colours look wonderful with your happy snow couple - fabulous 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

ELE said...

Lovely project.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

Meihsia Liu said...

Your holiday card is super cute! Love the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday. :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, these snowpeople are adorable, they will love it. Great take on the sketch too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...