Thursday, November 15, 2018

M is for Mother Mary and Messiah

I'm back with a second post today. If you are looking for the Dueling Darlings post, please scroll down or click here. This post is for Day 15 of a Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place. The letter today is M.

I found this image in my digital stash.This is Mother and Child from Paper Dreams of Mine. She hasn't posted anything since 2012, but I love this stain-glass look that was a freebie. I colored the image with a variety of markers. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday from Christ is Born Stamp Set. I heat embossed the sentiment with white EP. The card base is purple cardstock. I really like this card! I am entering these challenges:
We had an ice storm last night. It was supposed to be snow with some ice but it was mostly ice. The schools are all closed. When they close Opportunity House also is closed so I didn't have to go to volunteer this morning. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are warm and cozy!

Donna


9 comments:

Beccy said...

Stained glass was the first thing I thought of when I saw this card Donna, how lovely. I like the sentiment you added, it's very appropriate for the design. Gorgeous colouring too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awesome coloring Donna... great card!

Pam said...

This card is beautiful Donna! You colored it beautifully and I love the stained glass look!
Hugs, Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

flossbite said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Reminded me of a stained glass window the moment I saw it and beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful stained glass effect. Love the colour combination you have chosen too. Hugs Mrs A. (ValeryAnne).

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Beatriz said...

Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time. Beatriz DT

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! Thank you for participating in our challenge! We hope to see your fantastic works soon!
DT Crafty Sentiments Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...