Monday, November 26, 2018

Day 25: V for Vintage

I'm back again with another card today. Day 25 at Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Card challenge was the letter V. I decided to go for vintage.

The image is from Luna Girl digital stamps. The sentiment is so cute. It's part of the image. It reads:
Wish I could be there
Your Christmas gifts to see
But since I can't I'm sending
This Christmas Wishing Tree.
I have lots of relatives that we don't see on a regular basis so this image would be perfect for them. I'm not crazy about the card design though. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch
I did turn the sketch. The stripes are washi tape. The pendant in the background is a die cut from Spellbinder's Contemporary Hearts Pendant. The background designer paper is from American Craft. I backed several layers with black cardstock. The card bast is white.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for dropping by I am heading back to my desk to work on my "W" card. Hope you are all warm and safe. More snow is coming down here. 

Donna




3 comments:

Beccy said...

Love your version of the sketch Donna, great idea to use washi tape in place of ribbon or patterned paper. The vintage themed image is lovely and the sentiment is wonderful. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Pam said...

I love vintage! Your little vintage image is precious! Such a sweet card!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

CraftyLyn said...

Great use of vintage and modern paper thanks for joining us here at Penny's challenge Lyn DT x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...