Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Day 26: W is for Wreath

Good morning! I am happy to say that I am getting caught up after the Thanksgiving Holiday. I still have a few things to get caught up on but it won't be today as I am gone from home all day today. Earlier this fall I was able to take a craft class from Gina and Rina K from Gina K Designs. It was all about the Gina K Wreath Builder. I bough the wreath builder but haven't had much time to play with it. So I was excited that "W" had finally come around! Of course I hadn't bought the Christmas Wreath Builder set so I had to go hunting for stamps to use. Here's what I came up with.


The holly leaves and berries are from a retired Flourishes stamp set called Drummer Boy. The flower and additional leaf sprig is from the actual Wreath Builder kit. I stamped the holly in Memento Black ink and then colored them with Prismacolor Pencils. The flowers I stamped with MFT Cherry Crisp pigment ink and the sprigs I stamped with MFT Elf Green pigment ink. The sentiment is from another retired Flourishes stamp set called Christmas Music. I cut the stamp into two words so I could stamp them beneath one another. To finish it off I added some tiny white pearls to the center of each flower. I love how this turned out. Looking forward to playing some more with the wreath builder! I am entering these challenges:

I am off to exercise class this morning and then volunteering at  Opportunity House this afternoon. Today is half off everything in the store so I know we will be very busy. I'm not exactly sure if I will be a cashier, a bagger, or floating in the store but I'm sure they will keep me busy! Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I will be back with my X card later today. Have a super day!

Donna

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your wreath is very pretty! Beautiful card!

Pam said...

This is lovely Donna, I love the pretty wreath!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Maria Giselle B. said...

I love the Gina K Wreath Builder. I just used it once. Need to use it again! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Square Card Challenge. Good luck!

Sherri said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I'm so glad you shared it with us for our weekly chalenge at QKR Stampede!

Beccy said...

Your wreath builder set looks fabulous Donna, imagine all the wonderful wreaths you can make! Love the addition of the holly leaves and berries and the sentiment in the middle.
Sounds like you have a very busy day planned, hope all goes well.
Cheers,
Beccy

Janice said...

Love your wreath, very Christmassy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...