Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Jolly Elf

The challenge for 30 Days of Christmas Cards at Beccy's Place was the letter E for Day 6. I had a tough time at first but then I found a lot of E's I could use.


At first I thought I'd just do an easel card. But then I found this cute elf from Bugaboo Stamps. Then I decided to use embellishments. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. Then added Crystal Stickles to the jingle bells and Glitz Stickles to the ornament tops. I die cut the image with MFT Stitched Inside and Out Rounded Squares. The snowflakes are from MFT Layered Snowflakes dies. On the front of the card I added some gems to the middle of the snowflakes. The sentiment is from a retired Flourishes stamp set called Christmas Music. The sentiment is heat embossed with black embossing powder. So that's 4 Es. I was on a roll! I am entering these challenges:
I still have time tonight. I'm going to try to get another card done to get caught up. I'll only be one behind then. Haha. Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your hump day was awesome!

Donna

5 comments:

Beccy said...

The bright, vivid colours you used on your card are fabulous Donna, it looks so festive and happy! I like the snowflake embellishments with the rhinestone centres, a couple of them look slightly holographic, but it might just be the angle. The glitter adds some nice sparkle too. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, you have been busy...and I haven't been able to keep up, so sorry. You have some beautiful Christmas cards. Now for my other role...Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely, bold card. Thanks for joining us at catch the bug this week.

Judy Rozema said...

Fab colors!! Such a cute card with great coloring! Thank you for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Suzanne H said...

I'm so glad I hopped over from Beccy's Place to take a closer look at your easel card. Great coloring and I love those snowflakes. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...