Monday, November 26, 2018

T is for Teddy and Tree

I thought I would get this posted earlier but time slipped away from me this morning. It snowed too and we had a wintery mix but fortunately nothing is sticking. It was in the 60s over the weekend but our brief glimpse of warmer weather is now just a memory. Winter has returned. Tonight we are supposed to get more nasty weather. So my Stickles has dried and here's my T card!


The image is from Bugaboo stamps called Christmas Teddy Tree. I colored him with a variety of markers, used white gel pen for accents and Crystal Stickles for parts of the Santa hat. The designer paper is from Close to my Heart. The kraft cardstock base was stamped with Versamark ink and a snowflake stamp. The red and white striped paper was die cut with one of the Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop dies. I added some green self-adhesive gemstones for embellishments. The sentiment is from The Paper Shop (sadly no longer in business). I am entering these challenges:

So this evening I'll go back to trying to catch up with Beccy's challenge. Not many days left in November so I'll have to get a move on. Thanks for stopping by. I'll leave you with a picture of a little playground excursion we took while the weather permitted over the weekend. The twins had a ball at the playground! 

Have a wonderful day!

Donna

7 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Donna I replied to your request for a tutorial to make a Notepad cover, then decided to post it on your site to ensure you get it. Try this as it looks very similar to the one I made. https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/464504149041874830/
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

I do not know how you manage to make a card per day (the 30 day challenge), I am totally impressed. This one is a darling! So cute!
hus
Glenda

Beccy said...

It definitely sounds like card making weather at your place Donna! I don't think I'd be venturing outside until spring. You've done an awesome job interpreting the sketch, love your design. The little image is very cute and you did a great job with the colouring.
The twins look as though they're having the best time on the play equipment! A little bit of cold isn't going to stop them having fun. Cute!
Cheers,
Beccy

Pam said...

This little card is adorable! I love the papers and sweet image!
The twins are so cute and obviously very active as grandma holds on! LOL!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Super cute card! Love your take on the sketch (and that you used a Bugaboo image!), plus you had me at Stickles! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
P.S.
Adorable picture of the twins...looks like fun!!!

Stephanie said...

Cute, cute card Donna! Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

Quillish said...

What a cutie .. love the pretty paper and the elements you added on this lovely holiday card. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs ~ Ishani

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...