Saturday, May 7, 2016

Tea Time

Happy rainy, dreary Saturday! The perfect day to stay in and craft! I did go out for a walk earlier today. Right now it's nasty and raining. I'm having difficulty keeping all my design teams straight and when I post for who. I'm going to have to  keep a notebook to get myself together and remember what gets posted and when. So today there is a new challenge up at Catch the Bug. It's really an easy peasy one. Anything Goes! My favorite kind of challenge.


I used a recent release from Jodie at Bugaboo Stamps called Tea Time - Tea Cup. I colored the image with Copic markers and added some Wink of Stella along the cup stripe, the heart, and the outside of the tea bag. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Rounded Stitched Corner Square Stax. The border is a Martha Stewart Swirling Lace punch. I die cut the hello sentiment (from Simon Says Stamps). The blue papers are scraps from my scrap box and the bottom section is actually recycled from a Kleenex box. I added a few sequins to complete the card. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch as inspiration.


I hope you will join us over at Catch the Bug challenge. You don't need to use a Bugaboo stamp but if you do you can win even more stamps. And there is always a freebie on Friday. Tomorrow I'll have a card using this week's Friday Freebie. And don't forget about the huge sale that's going on over at Bugaboo. This one is hard to pass up!

I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll likely be back with another card shortly! Happy National Scrapbooking Day.

Donna

8 comments:

Pam said...

A rainy day seems lite a perfect time for a cup of tea to me! Any time is the perfect time for tea for me! Very cute card and image! You colored it just right and I love the big hello die cut and added sparkle. It was beautiful day where we live and we had a great day treasure hunting ( what I call going to yard sales), I even found a brand new set of ergonomic paint brushes for .25, a black and white print Paper Studio paper pad for .50 and a package of some beautiful copper and brown ribbon for .25, I had too much fun!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Great image! Bugaboo stamps are always fun. Thank you for playing along with us this week at
Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Glenda Atkins said...

What a lovely sketch and love your take on it.The image is great! Neat card!!
hugs
Glenda

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! That's a fun image!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Cicci said...

Lovely!! A great image that you have Made so beutiful !! Love it!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness, I missed this adorable card of yours. Boy, I got to get back to challenges. Now that graduation is over and leg is a little better, I really want to. Glad I was visiting your blog and I see I have missed a lot of your fab posts.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card and great colouring! Thanks for joining in the ATSM!
Kamila DT

Olesya Andreyeva said...

Hihi, what a cute image!Love it! Thank you for joining us at ATSM blog.
Olesya,DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...