Sunday, May 15, 2016

New CAS at The Outlawz

Happy Sunday! Ning has been having problems lately and we weren’t able to load the new challenge at The Outlawz CAS this morning. It finally got posted late this afternoon. Today begins the new challenge and since May is the month for Mother’s Day we are honoring a special woman in our lives. So you could make a Mother’s Day card if you so choose but it doesn’t have to be just for Mother’s Day. I chose to make a card for a special friend.

I won a Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit in April and this lovely flower set and sentiment came with the kit. I loved that it was a two stepped stamp. I think those really give more depth to the image. So I stamped each of the flowers in two tones. I used these distress inks: Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn and Momento Black for the sentiment. I used my Misti for placement. Best investment I ever made. I tried doing it first by hand and had to throw the paper away. I placed the inked white card stock on a purple card base.
I hope you’ll join us in honoring s woman in your life this week with a CAS card. Think of the smile you will put on her face. Come show us you CAS card.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back shortly with another card for a challenge that ends soon. Take care!

Donna

5 comments:

Pam said...

This is really beautiful! I love how the flowers are clustered to one corner. Great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Blue Daisy said...

Love this! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Tracyx

Cicci said...

Beutiful make live The fliwers and The colours;)
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Cicci said...

Beutiful make live The fliwers and The colours;)
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a stunning CAS creation. Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn, LPoCF DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...