Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Another Guest Design for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Welcome back! If you are looking for my Bugaboo post from this morning please scroll down. This post is a card that I made for my daughter who needed a graduation card.


The image is grad girl from Graduation Day from Imagine That!... digis by Kris. The blue background paper is from my scrap box. The rose paper is from Leesa's Tulips. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares and inked it with Picked Raspberry distress ink. The sentiment circle is also from the graduation stamp set and popped up with Scotch Mounting Tape. I backed the layers with black card stock to make them pop the colors. I finish it off I added some Zva rhinestones. I hope you will check out all the guest designer creations over at the Imagine That! Creative Playground blog.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a sweet grad image! Great card- love the DP you used and the swirly bling!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Like your girly graduation card and love the paper. You make me hungry when you talk colors...raspberry ink. I'm so lazy and don't even mention the inks. You are so much better in that detailed area. Shame on me.

Kristine said...

This is such a FUN and cheery grad card Donne, I really love your coloring and the rose paper you used - CUTE!! :) Hope you're having a nice week.

cass said...

Cute card. Wonderful paper choice. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...