Thursday, May 12, 2016

Soldier Sam

Today is the new release day over at Imagine That! ...digis by Kris. I had the pleasure of working with a set called Soldier Sam. Since I have two brothers and a sister, not to mention a host of in-laws who were in the military, I thought I could get a start on my Veteran's Day cards.


The image of soldier Sam is a pre-colored image and I die cut him from Gina Marie Cross Stitched Rectangle dies. The brown background is embossed with the Distressed Stripes embossing folder. The cammo paper is from Cute and Useful. I added a sentiment from the Soldier Sam set and die cut it with MFT's Pierced Fishtail Flags. And as a final embellishment I added the heart flag from Designed 2 Delight (now From the Heart Stamps).


Check out the new release at Imagine That! Creative Playground and you could win one of the new sets. Just leave a comment. Easy peasy!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you enjoy this new release!




6 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Stef H said...

this is great. there aren't too many soldier images out there! like yesterday's card too - super cute.

the only thing good about the rain is the weeds come up really easy - LOL.

prayers that all goes well with the doc and the baby!

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable. Wow...didn't realize you had so many that have/had in the military...kudos and thank you to them!

Catherine said...

Really adorable card! Love the image and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful card and great theme! Thanks for joining our Tag themed challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT member

Plony said...

Great card and I love the sentiment. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, xxx Plony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...