Sunday, May 15, 2016

Special Delivery

Back for another round today. We spent the weekend out at Baby Creek so I got some crafting time in. This one is a Christmas card.



 The image is Special Delivery Snowman at From the Heart Stamps. I colored him with Copics to try to match the scrap that I found in my scrap box. I wanted to make something colorful. While cleaning up I found this self-adhesive red border tape and thought it would make a fun addition to this card. It all glittery! The base is white card stock with a blue card stock background for the image. Both the image and the background are die cut with MFT’s Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares Stax. I used the sketch from I {heart} Sketches with a Twist for inspiration. I also used the twist which was to hand-write a sentiment. I’m not the best at handwriting so I usually don’t try that myself. LOL!
I am entering these challenges:
It's been a busy weekend. Our refrigerator conked out at Baby Creek so we had to buy a new refrigerator on Friday. It was delivered yesterday. My hubby forgot to measure for height so we bought one that was too tall for the place it needed to sit. So he had to tear out two cabinets in order to get it into it's place. But I love the new frig. It's so much bigger than the old one. And it works!!! It has an ice maker but we still don't have water there since the cistern leaked and we lost all the water. Our new cistern is on order so hopefully it will be here soon so we can restore the water out there. We've been heating water for dishes and washing up. And only using water out of jugs. Hopefully we'll soon be back to normal out there. I have some other news to share but I have to make a card for someone before I share that news.  Have an awesome week.

Donna

5 comments:

Pam said...

How cute! Love that little snowman! I wish I could get in the mood to do Christmas cards so I would have them all done early!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Anonymous said...

WOW - you already are working on Christmas cards! This one is very cute - I love the take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Craftdee said...

Great card ... I LOVE that border die, another line on my Wish List, sigh :-))

Thanks for sharing your lovely work in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you in our next challenge too, Donna ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...